I will eat only this cute cheese cake rose. Perfects with the thea and friends.
1 1/2 c. Zwieback crumbs3 tbsp. butter2 tbsp. sugar
1 lb. cream cheese1/2 c. sugar3 Tablespoons heavy whipping cream1/8 tsp. cinnamon1/2 tsp. vanilla1 tsp. grated lemon peel1 tbsp. lemon juice2 egg yolks2 egg whites
1 1/2 c. sour cream1 1/2 tbsp. sugar1 tsp. vanilla
1. Blend crumbs with butter and sugar. Press into bottom of 8 inch pie plate.
2. Bake at 300 degrees for 5 minutes and cool.
3. Blend cream cheese with whipping cream, cinnamon, sugar, vanilla, lemon juice and lemon peel. Add egg yolks, one at a time and mix well. Beat egg whites well and fold into mixture lightly.
4. Pour on top of crust and bake at 325 degrees for one hour.
5. Beat sour cream, sugar and vanilla until smooth.
6. When cheesecake is done baking, cool slightly then spread the sour cream topping on top of the cheesecake.
7. Return cake to oven for 10 minutes. Cool and refrigerate for 6 hours or overnight.
Enjoy your self!